Uber for Healthcare Staffing
Please join us on our BRAND NEW app! We would love to invite Nurses KC nurses to our brand new platform, app.medcurate.com where you can begin the credentialing and onboarding process!
***Sign Up Now to help launch MedCurate.com for nursing shifts in Missouri-Up to $75/ hour and Pay in 3 days; plus a “launch bonus” for our first 10 nurses***
MedCurate, Inc. is an empowering digital marketplace, connecting healthcare providers (such as RNs) and healthcare organizations (such as hospitals) for extra shifts, and pays within 3 days without the traditional agency costs and processes. Through our app, healthcare providers can create their profile and own their schedule, controlling when and where they work, and see opportunities and rates directly. We are here to empower those providing the care at www.medcurate.com.
Curate Your Schedule:
- Choose when and where you want to work
Pick up shifts via our app
Receive pay within 3 days of completing your shift
Work as much or as little as you like
Flexible working hours
Find the right fit
MedCurate is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to help launch our platform, and is offering “launch” bonuses to the first 10 RNs that sign up and complete 2 shifts.
Performs direct patient care activities for all age groups to include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Monitors and coordinates patient care activities with ancillary departments to optimize patient care and comfort. Functions within the scope of nursing preparation and consistent with the established guidelines of nursing practice, HIPAA regulations, the Missouri Nurse Practice Act, and the Code of Professional and Business Ethics. Accountable for, but not limited to, performance improvement activities, infection control guidelines and safety measures.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Maintains current licensure, annual competencies, BLS, ACLS, PALS as required.
- Completes the patient admission documentation including problem-focused assessment, medical history, medication reconciliation, fall risk
- Provides personalized, compassionate patient care addressing patient’s age/cultural needs
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Exhibits the ability and initiative to prioritize patient care; initiating and revising care plans as needed
- Prioritizes assignments and duties; completes work in a timely manner; prepared for physician rounds
- Provides support and education in a professional manner that is well received by team members and studentsExperience:
Minimum of 3 months experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare setting
Familiarity with electronic health record systems
- Strong clinical skills with the ability to provide compassionate and competent patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and healthcare team members
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation and medication administration
- Knowledge of infection control practices and aseptic techniques
If you are a dedicated Registered Nurse with the required experience and skills, we would love to hear from you. For more information, please go to www.medcurate.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem, Temporary
Salary: $50.00 – $75.00 per hour; Pay in 3 Days!
Expected hours: 12 – 36 per week
Now onboarding nurses for: Critical & Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical
Perioperative Care, OR Nurse Circulator, Endoscopy, Emergency Department
Physical setting: Initial hospital in Clinton, MO with several additional hospitals and sites of care across Kansas City to join in 2024. Join now to be the first to see those opportunities.
Must have active Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing and BLS Certification at a minimum to start credentialing process.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to our platform!
To apply for this job please visit www.medcurate.com.